Reuse bottle caps to make coaster.

   

Lately I had quite a few glass bottles collected. I found the bottle caps really attractive and I didn't feel like getting rid of them. Each cap has this creative quote written that I found very amusing. So I thought of making use of them in a way that it is always around. I got the idea of creating a coaster out of them. We keep having liquids all the time and we often need coasters to keep them on. This  is how I did it. 

First, I decided the shape that I wanted my coaster to be of, for example, 

           

I chose to go with a hexagon, because it's smaller yet perfect for a coffee mug to sit on it. Now that the shape is determined, start sticking them together. First take the cap that you want at the center, keep it on a plain surface and then start sticking the rest onto it. It is super easy.

                    

When all the pieces are stuck, leave it for 10 minutes. And then, you are good to go. 

Comments

Popular Posts